Monday, October 25, 2010

X factor The best excuse to save money on a Saturday night!

I don't know about you guys but I'm lovin Matt on X factor at the mo.His cover of Hit me baby one more time was EPIC! deffo my Guilty pleasure!

Staying with the reality shows THE APPRENTICE is my new Monday night favorite! I'm really missing the phenomenal BREFFMEISTER though..But supposedly the heat is gonna be turned up on the group of Bill Cullen's protegees so I'm expecting a lot of them to be sweating buckets like Christy Moore tonight!

let me know what you think of the 2 shows...whos gonna win X factor or is it too early to say!? and Can Ciara last another week in the boardroom!?

THE PRUDENT STUDENT

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen much of X factor since I got here. ( We don't have a TV!!!) Clearly I'm missing out!

    ReplyDelete